- Get your nominations in for the first annual AthenaPowerLINK Woman Business Owner of the Year Award. The winner will be announced at the Conference luncheon. Nominate or learn more at www.athenaorlando.com.
-Since the event takes place on a Friday this year, The Peabody Orlando is offering attendees special overnight packages, including drinks, prix fixe menus and spa treatments. See details in our previous post.
- Our speaker schedule is almost all set, so stay tuned for an update! Our tracks this year include philanthropy, entrepreneurship, community leadership and personal development.
- MARCH 15, 2012 is the deadline for early bird pricing on exhibitor booths. Join one of the many diverse exhibitors: Allegra Orlando, Central Florida Women’s League, Cheri’s Art Uncorked, ConferenceDirect, Financial Advisory Institute, KM Jackson Law Firm, Mais Oui Fashion Accessories, Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Florida, Rodan + Fields, Zou Zou Boutique and more! E-mail Kate at email@example.com for more information.
- TABLE SPONSORSHIPS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR $1,000. Includes 10 conference registrations, reserved seating at the luncheon and listing in conference materials. Thank you to our table sponsors to date: CNLBank, Florida Hospital, Foley & Lardner LLP/Larson Allen, Mears Transportation, Nemours, Sanford Burnham Institute and WBQ Design & Engineering.
- Early bird pricing is available through April 5 for $95. Purchase here!
-Finally thank you to our title sponsors!